Dave Noonan & Mike Mearls
Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer. (40.6 Mbs, 49:35 minutes)
Don't just read about D&D's latest news and announcements--listen to them as well! And where better to find inside information than from the very halls of Wizards of the Coast? Presenting Episode 8: Dead Gentlemen Productions! In this podcast, Dave Noonan and Mike Mearls discuss Gamers: Dorkness Rising with DGP’s Don Early and Jen Page.
- Members of Dead Gentlemen Productions—Don Early and Jen Page—visit the studio to discuss their latest film endeavor, Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising. The conversation not only includes inspiration and making of the film, but turns toward role-playing in general—on screen or at the gaming table.
- For more information on Dead Gentlemen, be sure to visit them at deadgentlemen.com. More information on Gamers: Dorkenss Rising can also be found at the-gamers.com.
- Some notes from their discussion:
To subscribe to the D&D podcast, follow these easy steps.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download the latest version of iTunes
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --- Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/dnd/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --- Preferences --- Podcast).
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods...the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.