Auction of the People
As I announced in the article on the formats for this year's Magic Invitational, this year's Auction won't be decks from Pro Tour winners, but rather decks from all of you. So I need your help.
This year's theme is going to be race decks. That is, decks built around a particular creature type (i.e. goblins, soldiers, etc.) Here's the rules:
1) Decks are allowed to use any Magic cards ever printed. (Yes, that includes non-tournament legal sets.) The only banned cards are ante cards as this format will not be using ante.
2) The judges will be looking for decks that are fun to play, are original and have a strong theme. They will not be judged on power level.
3) We will only be choosing one deck per creature type. The more obscure creature type you use, the less competition you will have to get selected.
4) People may submit as many decks as they like, but no person will have more than one deck chosen.
5) All decks must be turned in by Monday, September 10th at 12:00 pm PST.
6) Seventeen decks will be chosen. The designer of each deck will receive a limited edition Sideboard deck box signed by the Invitational player who played their deck.
7) No sideboard should be included with deck submissions.
The entry form is right here. So what are you waiting for? Become part of history.