2000 Grand Prix Manchester Coverage
Darwin Kastle won Grand Prix Manchester, winning out over a star-studded Top 8 that included John Ormerod, Noah Boeken, Mark Le Pine, Zvi Mowshowitz, Justin Gary, and Marc Hernandez.
Grand Prix Manchester had 247 competitors from a record 25 different countries. It was the first Grand Prix to use Invasion.
Final Top 8 Standings
- Darwin Kastle (USA): $2,400
- John Ormerod (England): $1,700
- Mark Le Pine (USA): $1,200
- Noah Boeken (Netherlands): $1,000
- Justin Gary (USA): $800
- Marc Hernandez (France): $800
- Neil Rigby (England): $800
- Zvi Mowshowitz (USA): $800