Dragon Magazine Archive
Wizards of the Coast Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Errors and Error Messages
- How to...
- the highlight
does not cover all the text
- Okay, now that I have some highlighted text from a search, how
do I get rid of it?
- Hey! Page 62 of issue number 38 is upside down!
- I tried to Export (or Import) my bookmarks. When I did, the window
looks funny, it covered the entire screen.
- I created a bookmark folder and named it. I placed a collection
of bookmarks underneath it and then selected it and exported it. When
I did that, nothing happened -- no file appeared.
- When I print, the text looks blurry.
- How do I select an image to cut and paste?
- How do I upgrade Dragon Magazine Archive?
© 1995-2004 Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wizards is headquartered in Renton, Washington, PO Box 707, Renton, WA 98057.