News Archive | 12/21/2010
Interactive Character Sheet
Deck the halls with mutant madness. As a holiday bonus, we’re pleased to offer the following Gamma World interactive character sheet! Our thanks to developer Mark Jindra for crafting this sheet, populated with material from the D&D Gamma World Roleplaying Game and the Famine in Far-Go expansion.
Here’s how it works (also be sure to read the Interactive Character Sheet FAQ).
- Any die icon can be clicked to generate a random result for its particular field. You may also click the Quick Character die in the upper right to randomly populate all fields.
- Check the box in a particular field to lock the results. For example, you may wish to lock one of the origins and continue to roll randomly for the second.
- Some fields can be manually modified. For example, click in the name field to type in a specific name, or use the drop-down menu in the origin fields to choose specific origins (just be sure that Form Elements is checked in the far right column).
- In the far right column, check Base Set, Famine in Far-Go, or both depending on what material you wish to include for your character.
- In the far right column, Calculations shows you the formulae behind your character’s statistics. You may opt to turn this on or off, depending on what you wish to keep visible.
And with that, you’re set to create Bilolaf, the Ectoplasmic Alien; Wre, the Shapeshifter Plant; Edahubi, the Simian Android—or any other Gamma World combination you can concoct (including your own felinoid army)!
Gamma World Interactive Character Sheet
Also be sure to check back tomorrow for our Gamma World holiday scenario: The Workshop of Misfit Omega Tech.