Event Dates and Locations
2006 D&D Miniatures Championship Qualifier tournaments will be held in twenty locations across the United States and Canada in May and June 2006. For a list of Qualifier events near you, click here.
All players are eligible to compete in Championship Qualifier events.
Exception: Players who have previously won a D&D Miniatures Constructed Championship Rewards Package by placing first at a previous Qualifier Event may not participate in further Qualifier Events for the remainder of the Season. Other players may compete in a Qualifier Event if they already hold an invitation to the Championship but have not yet finished in first place. If an already qualified players finishes high enough to receive a second invitation, that invitation will not pass down to an unqualified player
Entry fee is not to exceed $15 for all D&D Miniatures Championship Series Qualifier events. Check with your local event organizer for details.
- Assault format
- 200-point Constructed warbands
- Warband lists are required
- Check www.thedci.com for Constructed-format rules
- Swiss rounds - 60 minutes per round
- Number of Swiss rounds based on attendance according to the following chart:
|9 – 16
|17 - 32
|33 - 64
|65 - 128
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds.
- The top 4 players after the final Swiss round will advance to the top 4 single-elimination finals.
- Where necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will still be used to determine final order in the standings.
- 32K, REL 2
- All Universal Tournament Rules and D&D Miniatures Floor Rules are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this Format Document.
- Players must bring pen, paper, battlemats, and appropriate counters.
- The top 4 players receive an invitation to compete in the 2006 Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures Gen Con Indy Championship held during Gen Con Indy, August 12-13 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The winner of each Qualifier receives a D&D Miniatures Constructed Championship Rewards package* and a 4-day pass to Gen Con Indy (approximate retail value $500 USD)
- 2nd place receives a 4-day pass to Gen Con Indy (approximate retail value $60 USD)
- Top finishers win boosters of the most recent D&D Miniatures expansion.
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should contact their local event organizer directly (see schedule for contact information).
- Players who have general questions about the D&D Miniatures game, Wizards of the Coast, Inc., or the DCI players’ organization, should call Wizards of the Coast at (800) 324-6496, or send email to email@example.com.
* The 2006 Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures Constructed Championship Rewards Package includes a round-trip, coach airfare for the winner from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to Indianapolis, Indiana to attend the Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures Constructed Championship on August 12-13, 2006. Room, meals, gratuities, ground transportation and all other expenses not specified herein are the winner’s responsibility. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. This prize is non-negotiable. Trip must be taken on the dates designated by Wizards, or prize will be forfeited and will not be re-awarded. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability.
||West Valley City
||Game Den WVC
3601 South 2700 West
||Fun 4 All
2742 Washtenaw Ave
2222 Dundas St. W.
211 Geri Lane
1815 East 41 Street
|Jason A Webster
10054 - 158 St.
943 S Gilbert Rd #203
160 Main Street
|Thomas M Shea
||Dale’z Kardz & Komicz
4341 N Academy Blvd
2408 New Road
||Phantom of the Attic
214 S. Craig Street
||Beckmon’s Gaming Paradise
1037 Blue Lakes Blvd N
|Jon D Beckmon
||Games and Comics
7476 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
4750 N. Jupitor Rd. #112
4264 Sudderth Rd. Suite C
8478 Golf Rd
||Docking Bay 93
224 Stewart Road #115
19 Washington St
||Clarion Hotel & Conference Center - Airport
3825 McCoy Road
||Altered States Game & Hobby
689 N. Clinton St.