1. No purchase necessary. The Spot the Differences Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States subject to eligibility guidelines below. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. PST on Dec 25, 2005 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on January 13, 2006. This Contest is sponsored by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (“Wizards”). YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR PROVIDE OTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to any legal resident of the United States. Employees of Wizards, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and fulfillment companies, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their same households (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. There is no age limit to participate.
3. How to enter: So you think you know your art? Here’s your chance to prove your expertise – and win one of the acclaimed D&D art prints in return!
We’ve taken one of the D&D Limited Edition Art Prints – namely, Wayne Reynolds’ Battle Over Sharn – and made a few… subtle changes. 13 differences, to be precise. If you can make your Spot check and find them all, you’ll be entered for a chance to win your own canvas print version of Battle Over Sharn!
Provide your answers to us by e-mailing it, in Microsoft Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Spot the Differences” in the subject line. Please include your name and postal address.
All entries must be received by Wizards no later than January 13, 2006. Limit one entry per person. Entries are the property of Wizards and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Judging: One winner will be chosen from among all correct winning entries, to receive a copy of Battle Over Sharn. The final winner will be posted on the D&D website on or before January 27, 2006. All decisions made by Wizards on all matters relating to this Contest are binding. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone. If winners are unable to be contacted at the information they provided within three (3) days after attempts are made, winner will be disqualified and prize may not be awarded in Wizard’s sole discretion.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value:
One (1) winner will receive a copy of Wayne Reynolds’ Battle Over Sharn. Approximate retail value of prize is $329.00.
Prize is not transferable. Winner will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity. Noncompliance with this requirement, return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to comply with any terms of these Official Rules will result in a winner’s disqualification.
6. Conditions: Wizards and its agencies are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, or failure to receive any entry information. Further, Wizards and its agencies are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed, delayed, illegible, postage-due or incomplete entries. Wizards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest. By participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold Wizards, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and all prize suppliers, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by entrant or a third party. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All winners, on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Wizards from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or otherwise. By accepting a prize, each winner grants Wizards permission to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). This Contest is subject to these Official Rules. Failure to comply with The Official Rules will result in disqualification. An entrant’s entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Wizards, if he or she attempts (a) to enter the Contest through any means other than described in these Official Rules; or (b) to disrupt the Contest, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tamper with any component of the Contest. This Contest is sponsored by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Copyright 2005 Wizards of the Coast, Inc., Renton, WA.