Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer. (9.1 Mbs, 30:59 minutes)
They're back! The folks at Penny Arcade and PvP sit down once again with Wizards of the Coast for a session of 4th Edition D&D. This time, they've hired a new member for their party—Wil Wheaton!
- Mike Krahulik (Gabe from Penny Arcade): Jim Darkmagic of the New Hampshire Darkmagics
- Jerry Holkins (Tycho from Penny Arcade): Omin Dran, CEO of Acquisitions Incorporated
- Scott Kurtz (from PvP): Binwin Bronzebottom
- Wil Wheaton: "Al"
- Chris Perkins (R&D): Dungeon Master
Acquisitions Incorporated continues their… acquisition incorporating. In the first episode of this latest podcast series, the party joins forces at the Silver Unicorn and finds its way (somehow!) into adventure in the Borderlands….
Goblins have been plaguing the region of Fallcrest, but the local militia seem ill-suited to the task. It seems a job more suited to Acquisitions Inc. to make its way to the goblins' stronghold—a tower (or keep, if you will) somewhere on the Borderlands.
That said, things are already not what they seem. The militia's appointed guide (Sorek) may be able to bring Acquisitions Inc. to the tower, but how much can he be trusted?
Warning: This podcast contains strong language.
- Download it now! (9.1 Mbs, 30:59 minutes) Click on the link to listen to the file in your browser, or right-click Save As to download to your computer.
To subscribe to the D&D podcast, follow these easy steps.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/podcasting/
- Download the latest version of iTunes
- Launch iTunes.
- From the dropdown menus, select Advanced --- Subscribe to Podcast
- When prompted for a URL, enter http://www.wizards.com/dnd/rsspodcast.xml and click OK.
Once you subscribe to the podcast, iTunes will automatically check for new files and download them to your computer. To ensure that you get timely updates, set your Podcast Settings to check for new episodes every hour (the Settings button is in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window, or you can find it under Edit --- Preferences --- Podcast).
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is delivering audio and video content on demand so that it can be enjoyed at the user's convenience. The main benefit of podcasting is that listeners can sync content to their media player and take it with them to listen whenever they want to. But they're not just for iPods...the files are ready to watch or listen to on just about any computer.