War at Sea: Surface Action
All hands on deck for the sixth expansion to the War at Sea naval miniatures game. The War at Sea: Surface Action release will contain 40 authentically detailed miniatures that war gamers, WWII enthusiasts, and collectors can use to assemble fleets with which to do battle on the seas of World War II. Battleships, cruisers, submarines and aircraft will help you bring the battle to your opponent. The War at Sea: Surface Action release will let players add to their existing navies to recreate historical or "what-if" battles that rage across massive 30"x 40" battle maps.
Surface Action details:
- 40 authentically detailed battleships, aircraft, destroyers, shore batteries, and other vessels from WWII.
- Famous units such as the USS Wasp, Bismarck, and LST landing ships—each with distinctive markings and camouflage.
- Prepainted, durable plastic—assembled and ready to play, right out of the box.
- Abilities and statistics of units based on historical performance in battle.
- Accuracy and detail of miniatures attracts collectors and WWII enthusiasts.
Release Date: October 25, 2011