All Tournaments will be held on the weekend of January 21-22, 2006
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local tournament organizer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry will provide you one (1) Ravnica: City of Guilds tournament pack and three (3) Guildpact boosters.
- In addition, some locations may offer 3-person Team & 2-person Two-Headed Giant formats.
- Each 3-person team will receive two (2) Ravnica: City of Guilds tournament packs & six (6) Guildpact boosters to build 3 decks.
- Each 2-person Two Headed Giant team will receive one (1) Ravnica: City of Guilds tournament pack & five (5) Guildpact boosters to build two decks. For further information about Two Headed Giant format, please go to the Two-Headed Giant FAQ.
|Your prize for attending, while supplies last.|
- The structure of the main Guildpact Prerelease tournament is modified Swiss-style.
- Guildpact Prerelease side tournaments will be offered throughout the day and will consist of single-elimination rounds.
The format for each Prerelease tournament is:
- DCI sanctioned, Guildpact, Sealed Deck.
- Select locations, DCI sanctioned, Guildpact, Team Sealed Deck.
- Select locations, DCI sanctioned, Guildpact, Two-Headed Giant Sealed Deck.
- Select locations, check with organizer, will offer Door Prizes of 3 Guildpact Booster Packs to be given out at random each hour.
- Special commemorative Guildpact prerelease foil card for each tournament participant, while supplies last.
- Additional packs of Guildpact cards to top players (as determined by your local prerelease Tournament Organizer).
- Other items for winners of the main tournament and side tournaments may be awarded (as determined by your local prerelease Tournament Organizer).
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering TCG, Wizards of the Coast tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour, the Arena league, the DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to, http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, Ravnica: City of Guilds, GuildpactDCI, ARENA, and Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. 2005 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.