February 3rd, 4th or 5th, 2006
Guildpact Release Tournament Fact Sheet
Tournaments will be held Friday: February 3rd or Saturday: February 4th or Sunday: February 5th.
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local retailer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry will provide you, one (1) RavnicaTM tournament pack and two (2) GuildpactTM boosters.
Your prize for attending, while supplies last.
- The structure of the Guildpact release tournament is Modified Swiss.
- The format for each release tournament is DCI® sanctioned Sealed Deck (Draft OK)
- Sealed Deck – 40-card minimum deck
- Participants receive one Guildpact release foil promo card (while supplies last)
- The top-3 finishers receive 1 Life Counter
- Additional Guildpact boosters will be rewarded to at least the top-4 finishers
- Door Prize – One life counter will be randomly awarded to one lucky participant
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering® TCG, Wizards of the Coast® tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro TourTM circuit, the ArenaTM league, the DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic® World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to, http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, Ravnica, Guildpact, DCI, Arena, and Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.(c) 2005 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.